Thursday, November 10, 2005



KBOX-ED.

Please tell me, what others can pleased me like kbox does? WUAHAHAHAH! I'm in a super jubilant and hopped-up mood now. Ask me why! Cos' I've finally kboxed just now! AHA. With Azm and Wy. Initially, we wanted to go Party World. However, there wasnt any voucher left for it so we'd decided to go Kbox. Went to Suntec's. It's like much cheaper than Tamp's la. I mean, cheaper in the sense that, we can have longer hours at Suntec's rather than at Tamp's, albeit paying the same price.


Lalalala! Azm sang Eng, Chi, Malay and Korean songs! Think she wanted to Thai but there was only a limited number of Thai songs. I took a vid of her singing JayChou's Jian Dan Ai using her phone. How I hope she'll post the vid up on her blog. If she does, feel free to go and take a look! Admiremy camera skills. Duh. =x



And we took lotsa, urm, artistic pics! Azm has yet to upload but well, should be uploading real soon. Somebody stressed that woman pls.


Oh. There were quite a number of new songs. And as usual, I sang lotsa duets with Wy. My ever duet-partner. Haha. And we did lotsa silly things together. Love going out with my girls. And I'm missing Xian. Although I dont want to. That idiot. And her $50 is still with me. But who cares. HAHA!



Like I've mentioned earlier, my stomach's giving me prbs again. It hurt like somewhats just now when we were going back to Tamp. It's worse than my worst-ever cramps. Slept on my journey before it felt lil' better. Or much much more. Wy then rushed back home to catch her Julian Hee's show while Azm and I dinner-ed at LJS. Talked about everything under the Sun and I'm loving it. Love sharing my so-called problematic matters openly with her. Love hearing her stories of his funny bro (....walk.*). Had a good laugh. Bad laugh. Aiight, whatever it is, I lost my image la! Love being psychologist-y. Love guessings. Love everything. Never felt better. Love these girl's talks with esp my girls. And Azm's facing some sorta crisis now. AZM!! YOU'RE A GONER MAN. I CAN FORSEE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT.*Evil laughs*



They (as in ah mu and gang) are going to movie-dinner-pool at town tmr. Am really tired to even think about spending money. The job Carol was trying to apply was kinda, hrm, anyway it's a no-more. Not that a great deal. We still have to do so many things. Not worth it. So ya, gonna go for job hunting again. Damnit. I still dont understand why everyone says I'm a difficult person. I only want a job that has flexible hrs, high pay, sheltered, would be much preferred if I could collect the pay on the spot, hrm, friendly environment. I think it's kinda normal! =x



Wy asked me to crash her Econs lecture next Tuesday. Initially I was quite okay with it. But after realizing the fact that poly lectures last for 2 hrs, I almost fainted on the spot. Hell no! 2 hrs! I'm gonna die there. But I dont mind trying la. HAHAHA. Why am I contradicting myself? That's so wrong. Anw ya. I'm still considering though.




I'm taking my own swt time on blogging, cos' Azm's rushing me. HAHA. Okay.






beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:06 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT